Tumbledown Toque - Waimea Bay
The flagship Powers Provisions hat is back this Christmastime in some one-of-a-kind wool & faux fur pompom combos!
I’ve knit for as long as I can remember. I knit to stay awake in class in college after my far-too early in the morning crew practices, and I knit to keep my hands busy and my head calm during the crazy year that has been 2020 so far. I knit by campfires, on airplanes, in front of Ted Lasso, Queer Eye and The Bold Type. On beaches, in the car, at a concert, or at a brewery. The colors I use are inspired by the beautiful landscapes I’ve been so lucky to explore and call home.
You may find the following in your knit(and I won’t apologize for it):
- A stray hair off our pup Ella, aka Lil Harbor Seal
- Campfire smoke
- Mountaintop shrubbery
- Trailside dirt
- Crumbs from all my snacks (Don’t worry it’s gluten free)
- Handknit with single ply cozy merino wool and a big faux fur pompom handmade by Dear Edgar Designs
- A looser fit for small heads or a ski-beanie style on larger heads
- Hand Wash and lay flat to dry
- ALL PRODUCTS ARE FINAL SALE. NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS