Aloha friends! It's no secret around here that we are big tea lovers, but there's nothing Gretchen loves more while knitting than drinking a steaming hot London Fog. Traditionally made with Earl Grey, Vanilla, Honey and Steamed Milk, ours has a local Oahu twist you'll be sure to enjoy!
LONDON FOG RECIPE
- 1 bag of earl grey tea (We love Numi Organic Tea's Aged Earl Grey)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup steamed milk of your choice
- 1/2-1 tsp Pono Potions Golden Hour Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 -1 tsp Pono Potions Ali'i Lavender Syrup
- Boil Water and pour over tea bag in your favorite mug (or one of our Miir Tumblers) steep for 2-3 minutes
- Steam or heat milk on the stove and add Vanilla and Lavender syrup. I don't love my drinks super sweet so I do 1/2 tsp of each flavor but if you like your latte's sweeter you can always add more!
- Remove teabag from hot water and pour steamed milk into the tea - I haven't mastered any kind of fancy latte art yet but would love to see yours!
- If you're like Gretchen drink it right away or if you're like Kaleigh wait at least a half an hour until it's luke-warm!
Our friends at Pono Potions would love to offer our readers 15% off their next order with the code POWERS15 - we 10/10 recommend you try out their all natural locally sourced syrups in your next latte or cocktail!