While some folks might find whiskey to be more of a winter drink (have you tried our hot toddy yet?), we find we love it just as much in the summertime with a splash of spicy ginger beer and a lot of lime. Our take on a classic whiskey ginger/kentucky mule is a perfect way to cap off a great day, we swear it tastes like summer sunshine.
- 1 overflowing shot of bourbon (Loving Oak and Eden's Bourbon and Spire)
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/4 cup spicy ginger beer (We love Maine Root Ginger Beer)
- ice ice ice
- Add bourbon and ginger beer over ice, I always like to give it a little sip to make sure the level of sweetness is to my taste (this is where you can add more or less ginger beer/whiskey depending on how strong you like your drink)
- Squeeze entire half of lime into your glass and give it a stir
- Garnish with an aromatic sprig of rosemary and another sliver of lime if you like
- Cheers! Enjoy!
Thank you Oak and Eden for the wonderful housewarming gift!